2020 Presidential Debate Drinking Game
- 🇺🇸 Anyone says “Fake News” or “Hoax“
- 🇺🇸 Anyone says “COVID” “Coronavirus” or racist equivalent
- 🇺🇸 Anyone says “China” “Russia” “Ukraine” “Mexico“
- 🇺🇸 Anyone mentions “Obama” or “Hillary“
- 🇺🇸 Anyone says an unintelligible sentence 🤪
- 🇺🇸 Biden numbers his points
- 🇺🇸 Trump mocks Biden or anyone else
- 🇺🇸 A moderator interrupts a candidate or Trump interrupts a moderator
- 🇺🇸 Anyone is muted
It’s time to cut the malarkey—this night is going to be yuge, and we’ve got a debate drinking game to help ease the burden of your all-consuming and totally justified existential dread.
Remember when 2016 felt like the longest year ever? Well, welcome to 2020. Wildfires and natural disasters are raging across the globe; Ruth Bader Ginsberg, champion of equal rights and American hero, is dead; rampant racism still pervades every facet of American life… though at least more white people seem to know about it(?); and, oh yeah, that whole pandemic thing that has, at this point, claimed 1 million lives—20% of them American.
It’s been one hell of a year. But tonight is DEBATE NIGHT! Vice President Joe Biden is going up against President Donald Trump and they’re sure to have a polite, thoughtful discussion of the issues that face America. Oh, I forgot, we’re in the worst timeline, and if the candidates are snorting Adderall, there’s no reason we can’t enjoy a few drinks with a presidential debate drinking game! Save our game and follow the 2020 Debate Schedule for the next drinking debate nights. *Also, you know, drink responsibly and remember to hydrate.